Bucatini Pasta with Shrimp and Anchovies
* 1 pound bucatini pasta
* 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, oil reserved
* 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut in 1/4 inch slices
* 1 pint grape tomatoes
* 2 teaspoons dried oregano
* 2 teaspoons dried basil
* 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
2. Meanwhile, stir together the anchovies and their oil with the red pepper flakes and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up the anchovies as you stir. Once the garlic begins to sizzle, add the sliced zucchini, and cook until it begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the grape tomatoes and continue cooking until the zucchini is tender, and the skins of the tomatoes begin to pop, 5 minutes more.
3. Sprinkle the vegetable mixture with oregano and basil, then stir in shrimp. Cook until the shrimp turn pink and are no longer translucent. Pour over bucatini to serve.