* 10 oz. frozen artichoke hearts
* 6 eggs, beaten
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* Tbsp. olive oil
* large onion\cooked, diced
* Tbsp. parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to temperature 300°F.
2. Place artichoke hearts in a steamer basket over boiling water.
3. Cover saucepan and steam 7-8 minutes or until tender.
4. Combine eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
5. Heat oil in a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
6. Sauté onions about 5 minutes. Stir in artichokes.
7. Sauté about 3 minutes until hot. Transfer artichokes to egg mixture. Stir in parsley and combine thoroughly.
8. Pour into a glass pie plate and bake about 15 minutes or until frittata is set. Do not overcook.
9. Cut into wedges to serve.